Escape to the Relaxation at Serenity Moments Massage Welness Center - an exciting moment of pampering and indulgence - and the perfect place to relax, renew and relieve stress through a variety of purely massage. Our massages are performed in complete relaxed rooms in order to maximize the comfort of all our clients and to give them a 100% concentrated service.
The Center will be closed from
7/24/14 to 8/5/14.(2/2/14)
Our Center is located in
120 East Reynolds Road, Suite 3-B,
in the 2nd (second floor) There is a BIG
SIGN in the front window in the SECOND
FLOOR, is very easy to find, just off Nicholasville Road.
If you missed the deal in LS or
Groupon, now you can buy it
here in my website. Click on the
deal in the right hand corner. It has
a 1 year expiration.
All clients please click the buttom below to
make your appointments.
Find us and "Like" Us
If you call and I am not available to take your call, please leave a message.
PLEASE READ BEFORE SCHEDULING
Thank you for your purchase! This is a SOLO practice. Please note: I had a huge response to my on-line deal so my schedule gets full very quickly. I am really excited to work with you and hope you have the best experience here at Serenity Moments Massage Wellness Center!
We want to be your Destination for Relaxation.
Here is some brief information that will help you get the most out of your recent purchase!
Making Your Appointment
• All clients are important to me, I require everyone to schedule their appointment in advance using my on-line scheduler; just find the day and time that works for you.
• When scheduling on-line be sure to enter the Voucher Number and for Groupon enter the number located under the bar-code to secure the appointment.
• I cannot accept Walk-In Appointments….However you may schedule an appointment if you walk-in.
• I am booked out for a few months and Saturdays are always a popular day to schedule. If you would like a Saturday appointment, it is best to schedule 3-4 months in advance - if available.
Schedule your session(s) on-line as soon as possible as timeslots do fill up quickly.
• You must schedule your session(s) before your voucher expires.
• I don’t have a receptionist. I apologize if you are trying to call and you don't get through by phone.
• The best way to contact me if you have questions is by calling and leaving a message or email. I respond faster when you leave a message or by email. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Day of Your Appointment
• Please arrive 10 to 15 before your scheduled appointment, to allow ample time for you to fill out a Health History form, a brief consultation with your Massage Therapist, to use the restroom, and then settle in to your session.
• If you are running late to your scheduled appointment, I cannot extend the time of your session. If you arrive late, your session will be shortened.
• I ask that you allow enough time for you to find us, or for traffic delays.
• If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment your Voucher will be forfeited.
• If you cannot make your appointment, we ask that you contact us 24 hours in advance to cancel and reschedule or a $25 rescheduling fee may apply if you cancel the day of your appointment. If you do not contact me to cancel your appointment, your voucher will be considered REDEEMED. You may still use your Voucher Value towards in store credit PLUS the $25 rescheduling fee. So please contact us.
• Please bring your voucher on the day of your appointment.
Voucher Fine Print
• Limit 1 per person• Limit 1 per visit Groupon 2 packs can be split between 2 people.
• All Appointments are subject to Availability.
• I cannot refund vouchers, however…Groupon or Living Social can.
• I will offer the same Special during or after the Groupon or Living Social sale closes, for “NEW CLIENTS”.
• This is a single session massage and cannot be combined as a couples massage.
• Often I will be booked many weeks in advance. I will have a Wait List for cancellations.
• If your Voucher expires, you may still use the Value amount as in-store credit towards the difference of Full Price.
• Gratuity is NOT included in the price of the Voucher; please tip on the full amount of the pre-discounted bill.
• Generally tips for a massage therapist are between 20% - 25%.
• Since the owner is your Massage Therapist Tips are greatly appreciated.
REMINDER: GROUPONS and LIVING SOCIAL Deals are for NEW CLIENTS ONLY. IF you have been here before and want a similar deal as the one online we ask that you please get a refund from the online deal and pay us directly, WE HAVE DIFERENT OPTIONS. Thank you.We look forward to you coming back and becoming regular clients.
The Center is open by appointment only in order to avoid interruption of the massage session.
Our convenient location has free parking and is readily accessible from New Circle Road and Nicholasville Road.
Attention: If you have a health savings account, you are allowed to have a massage and use your account to pay for it. Our clients in the past have been using this account and are being reimbursed for it. We will provide a receipt and you will submit the receipt to them. Please call if you need more information!
For the security of our Licensed Massage Therapists and staff, we require that our clients fill out a registration form. If you have questions regarding the information and privacy of our forms, please contact Glorimar Rivera (owner). Serenity Moments Massage will not share or sale any information you provide to us. We understand that our client’s privacy, as well as our safety is very important. Unfortunately, without that registration I can not provide you with services.
If you have open wounds or your skin is compromised, please cover them before coming. If they are uncovered the therapist will avoid the area or place gloves on to avoid spreading or contracting anything. NO EXCEPTIONS. We want you to feel comfortable coming to receive massage, knowing your therapist is not going to ignore these things and make it possible for you to contract any skin infection or illness.
*Please note if you have a major illness or had major surgery recently or are pregnant and in your first trimester, massage may not be recommended. If you have been to the gym prior to your massage, please shower before the massage. If you have any concerns, please call me and I will be happy to discuss with you whether massage would be beneficial or not.
Right of Refusal
We reserve the right to refuse services to anyone. This includes but is not limited to anyone who requests treatment or services that are out of my scope of practice, disrespectful clients, unsatisfied clients and or previous clients that are trying to take advantage of our services without paying the price we have stated in our services. Full draping is required for all clients, without exception. All services provided by Serenity Moments Massage Wellness Center are absolutely PROFESSIONAL, LEGITIMATE, ETHICAL, NON-SENSUAL & completely respectful in nature. Any attempt to request sex in a session will result in immediate termination of the appointment without a refund.
Right to Change Policies and Rates
Policies and Rates are subject to change at any time.